now entering sell at top of hold level posted earlier, but will stay tight with it because of time of day. So will go to breakeven real quick or close if level doesnt hold and look to reenter sell 30-40 pips higher from 9050.
Entry from .9100 was stopped out, I had pulled the stop lower to 8980 on it to lock more profit. Looking to add back another sell entry. Looking for 9045-9055 to hold any move up so use that area in risk management for any new entries.
I would like to bring your attention to the fact that we will NOT be trading the UK Trade Balance report in the Live Trade Room tomorrow. I have mentioned for the last few months that this particular news release has not moved the market as much recently as it did a year ago, and…Details
Still holding majority of chf and aud. Have great entries at 10730 and 91. Am locked in profit so now just will let them go till I see need to adjust. Not looking for new entries today being friday. After this weeks move next week should provide some good opportunities.
TRADE CALL RECAP This morning we were watching some data out of the UK. The Industrial Production report was released, and we were looking to short the GBP/USD if the report came out at least 0.5% worse than expected. The actual number came out with a deviation of -0.3%, so it did not meet our…Details
Sorry for the delay in this post. This was originally written on Monday02/04/08. Comments: This week we have the RBA, ECB, and BOE all meeting to determine interest rates in their respective countries or regions. We see the RBA raising rates, the ECB holding rates steady, and the BOE cutting rates. So as mixed a…Details
Sorry for the delay in this post. This was originally written on Monday02/04/08. Comments: We follow last weeks FOMC meeting with three major rate decisions’ around the world this week. The first one being the RBA later this evening, the others being the BOE and ECB later in the week. We expect the RBA to…Details
I would like to recap what we did on the last live trade calls and give you the criteria for a possible trade tomorrow. The last trade calls I sent out covered the US NonFarm Payrolls and US ISM reports last Friday. NFP PROVIDES UP TO 70 PIPS OF PROFIT FOR TRADERS For the US…Details
Suggest locking in majority of chf under 10935 more cautious under 10970 and aud entry lock above .90 or more cautious above 8975. Volatility may increase going into interest rate announcements tomorrow so want to lock in some good profits.
Chf trades up over 550 pips together, will continue to hold this one and lock in profit below weekly low. Traders that took aud short close to 91 suggest moving to atleast breakven on that one.
TRADING OPPORTUNITY TONIGHT There is an opportunity to trade tonight when the AUD Retail Sales is released at 7:30pm EST. Your focus should be on the AUD Retail Sales (MoM) figure, which is expected to be 0.6%. We have placed a safe trigger of 0.4% for this release. We have historically seen moves of around…Details
Aud sell orders 9105-9125 and much larger 30 pips above that so use those levels for your risk management on entries you take around 91 or wherever. As a position trade target of 87 is still valid, there will be volatility with rate announcement so be aware..